|LEAD TIME (Days)||2-3||5-7|
|QUANTITY||Low Volume (500-1000)||Mass Production|
|SIZE||Limited, most up to 18″ x 12″||Up to approximately 25″ x 38″|
|QUALITY||With some color Inconsistency and images not refined.||Accurate color reproduction, High Image Quality and crisp|
Flyer or flier, also called a circular, handbill or leaflet. Flyers are handed out on the streets- a practice known as flyering or leafleting. Here are the QUESTIONS you need to answer when Planning your Mass Campaign:
1) Who is my Target Market? You need to find a strategic location. AVOID BARKING AT THE WRONG TREE.
2) What is my Unique Selling Point (USP)? It's what sets you apart from your competitors. DO NOT BE A COPYCAT.
3) What is my Call to Action? How your customers respond must be easy as 1,2,3. Do not make your status as It’s Complicated!
4) What is my Promise? Make your impression to customers as Less Risky. There will always be risks,convince customers that you are WORTH THE RISK!
Colorful, Contrasting and Striking Graphics are only Icing on the Cake. However, isn’t it also the reason why we buy the cake? We will help you Sell your Flyers to Customers with our outstanding Flyer Designs. Below are snippets we want to share with you:
1) Write a snappy headline or title.
2) Focus on the benefits of your product or service.
3) Use compelling testimonials and case studies.
4) Make your points easily identifiable by using bullets instead of long sentences.
5) Offer a discount or special limited-time price.
6) Don't forget to proofread.
X Boards may just be anything and everything you need!
It's Flexibility and durability fits any occasion or style. It is Eco-Friendly and light weight for easy packing and redeployment which allows you to maximize and dynamically use your space.
IKEN's presence was seen and felt in this year's Airshow last 11-14 Feb at Changi. With our Heads Up Flyer Distribution Service, you will witness how X-Boards make all the difference! So go for the wisest choice, because when you are lost, with our Marketing Directions, you will be found!
The new Moon on January 30 at 11:20 pm PST begins the year of the Wood Horse. Lunar New Year is a 15-day celebration centered on food and family, believed to attract luck and fortune, it dates back to 2600 BC when Emperor Huang Ti introduced the first cycle of the Chinese Zodiac or Shēngxiào – a calendar system originating in the Han dynasty (206-220BC), which names each of the years in its 12-year cycle after an animal: the rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, goat, monkey, rooster, dog and pig, in that order. Accordingly, the universe is made up of five elements–earth, water, fire, wood and metal–which interact with the 12 animals, resulting in the specific character of each year.
Those who are born in the year of the Horse are said to be a bit like horses: animated,active,energetic –love being in a crowd and quick to learn. They are known for their communication skills and are exceedingly witty. Welcome to the year 4712!&l
Or for flyer distribution concerns, follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flyerdistributionsg/140094422824830
Your name says it all
Do not just leave it at the stall
Or leave it hanging on the wall
Because opportunities don’t just fall
Let your NAME CARD do the call!
Our Special Offer S$8.80/box
Please Help us improve our Service.
Follow this link:
We all want the best choice!
That’s why we provide you eInvoice.
Order now so you will soon rejoice!
From as low as S$2.90/Book of your choice